Get a free Quotation today!
roof repairs Cirencester, Stroud, Swindon & Cotswolds
Roof repairs, replacement and restoration of all materials, from slate and stonework to glass fibre and asphalt. Heritage Roofing is one of the premier roof installers and repairers in the Cotswolds, serving customers throughout the county.
Heritage Roofing are skilled in all roofing repairs and able to replace and restore roofs of all materials, from slate and stonework to glass fibre and asphalt, we are perfectly located to serve domestic and commercial customers, carrying out first-rate repairs on all sloped and flat roofing, guttering, soffits and fascias.
We are qualified to offer a wide range of roofing repairs, from tile replacement to extensive waterproofing, all at competitive rates. Our reputation is built on quality workmanship, reliability and the capacity to remain on schedule.
Get in touch today to discuss your roof repair needs, free advice followed by a free, no-obligation quote.
Common Problems & signs that your roof needs attention:
- If you’ve missing shingles or slates, damage will occur to roof felt, timbers or plaster ceilings.
- Moss, leaves and other debris may block gutters and valleys. Overflowing gutters can cause damp to penetrate when running down walls or to back flow into the roof area.
- Un-treated timber fascia and soffit boards will rot, leaving gutter fixings dangerous and dangerous. New easy to keep UPVC plastic is advised.
- Hips, ridges and flashings may become detached in windy weather if pointing is not looked after. Look in gutters or gullies for signs of mortar droppings.
- Cracks in concrete flashings provide openings for driving rain to penetrate into attic area.
- Cracked and split sensed allows water to harm flat roof decking if left, finally causing timber to rot. Bubbles in felt is another sign a flat roof has come to the conclusion of its lifespan.